Tuesday 16 August 2011

Need to update this Blog!

Hi All,

Just a quick note to say... Wow... I need to update this blog!  New posts will be forthcoming in the next week!  I have lots of exciting news... I'm currently searching for a new business name and you can keep up to date with that news on my facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/firstglancephotography).  I've opened up a competition for the best suggestion of a business name... the winner will receive a free photo shoot, a disc full of images and an acrylic mounted or canvas print!  Please email your suggestions (wendy@firstglance.com.au) or follow me on facebook and leave a comment to be in the competition!

Next year i'm amping up my advertising and you will see me in the next edition of "Your local Wedding Guide 2012"  Very exciting stuff!

In the meantime, I'm always taking bookings for 2011-2012 so please call me to discuss your big day!

Wen xx

No comments:

Follow my blog

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    First Glance Photography

    Seeking Photographers? First Glance Photography is the finest choice. Visit First Glance Photography at OneWed.com & read a bridal review of this vendor.

    Remember OneWed.com when shopping for bridal dresses and bridesmaid dresses. Go ahead, chat with other brides on our wedding forums, browse wedding flower photos or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!