Thursday 29 January 2009

I hereby Taggeth thou... 6 thingseth

Tea Light Vessels


Thou hast been tagged by my very talented sister Linny to revealeth 6 quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myselfeth.

Hereth thou are:

(ed: enough very bad ye old english now Wen!)

1. I live in many ways like a complete NERD... i could go as far as geek but that's too strong a word (!) but refuse to consider myself actually AS a nerd. If I compare myself to the extremely hilarious guys on "the big bang theory".... well need I go any further lol!

2. The most far away from home I have travelled is to Melbourne and that consisted of a one night stay over (actually while i was very pregnant with Luci) for a work thing so I got to see absolutely nothing of Melbourne :(

3. I used to have an irrational fear of balloons popping. Having the kids who are two crazy balloon loving creatures i've slowly worked through this but to me it used to be very real!

4. I collect house plans off the net... there, i said it! Well partially because i'd like to rebuild one day but also and also because i'm trying to find that "perfect" home.

5. I play the online game, World of Warcraft a.k.a WoW. I have a level 80 Mage named "Luciline" (Damian started the character so he's the one who named her) and she's just finished exploring the territories of the Eastern Kingdom!

6. I really like candles and candle holders, candlelabras, anything to do with candles, scented candles etc....


So there you have it... now I have to tag 6 people... who to tag, who to tag... you will just have to wait and see!

Wen xx

P.S: Only a couple of days left to enter my first blog competition!!! See earlier blogs in January for details!

No comments:

Follow my blog

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    First Glance Photography

    Seeking Photographers? First Glance Photography is the finest choice. Visit First Glance Photography at OneWed.com & read a bridal review of this vendor.

    Remember OneWed.com when shopping for bridal dresses and bridesmaid dresses. Go ahead, chat with other brides on our wedding forums, browse wedding flower photos or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!