Friday 30 January 2009

Swimming

My family were invited up to spend the day with some of the loveliest people you will ever meet, the Morgan family at their caloundra apartment. I met Mr & Mrs Morgan's eldest daughter Erica at church when I was at school. I think our friendship began through a mutual friend and developed pretty rapidly. Her little sis Jules is just as gorgeous as Erica and we have become firm friends also. I think in the friends department I have an extremely charmed life, and I am so greatful for friends like the Morgans!

Anyhoo back to caloundra: we let the kids loose on the pool for awhile and then we had an afternoon of air hockey, tennis and ping pong followed by more pool. Needless to say, the girls had a blast. Later on in the afternoon we spotted a huge ship cruising by on the water and Mrs Morgan's binoculars came out much to Lara's delight! I have many photos of Lara discovering the purpose of binoculars but i thought i'd just show you the last couple and some swimming shots. Kids and pool delight!

Lasy Swimming

Luci Swimming

Luci & Lasy

She was fascinated with the binoculars... here she is just realising that i've been taking photos of her... lol

Lara binoculars

Lara binoculars2

Just a reminder my lovely blog watchers, that you only have until tomorrow, ok until Midnight tomorrow night 31st January 2009, to enter my blog! I have 3 prizes on offer, 2 x couple sessions and 1 x individual session! Its simple to enter, simply leave a message on one of my January blog entries letting me know how your new year celebrations went and which session you would like to win. Happy last minute entering and good luck!

Wen xx

Follow my blog

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    First Glance Photography

    Seeking Photographers? First Glance Photography is the finest choice. Visit First Glance Photography at OneWed.com & read a bridal review of this vendor.

    Remember OneWed.com when shopping for bridal dresses and bridesmaid dresses. Go ahead, chat with other brides on our wedding forums, browse wedding flower photos or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!