Tuesday 20 January 2009

Nichi & Dan - Engagement Session

A little while ago I met up with Nichi & Dan to take photos for their engagement session at the Kangaroo cliffs. Our mutual friends Nicole & Rhys (whose wedding I shot in August) gave Nichi & Dan a gift certificate to have an "E session" with me, which was more than kind of them! (A very good gift idea I must say for those out there stuck for ideas for engaged couples or even birthday gifts etc. Give me a call if you're interested!)

It was a beautiful day at the cliffs, a must for a future picnic/walk. It was especially great to be able to walk around amongst all the absailers, runners and rollerskaters!

Thanks Nichi & Dan! Here's my favourite shots of the day!

N&D 3

N&D 2

N&D 1

N&D 6

N&D 11

N&D 4

N&D 5

N&D 7

N&D 9

N&D 10

N&D 12

N&D 13

N&D 15

N&D 14

Don't forget there's only 10 days left of my blog competition! Leave a comment on this or the previous entry to go into the draw!

Wen xx

5 comments:

Lin said...

Wen these are just totally stunning! You keep amazing me with your beautiful pics big sis *hugs* :)

Anonymous said...

I love these Wendy!!

Lin said...

I have tagged you! Here are the rules:
_Link to the person who tagged you.
_Mention the rules.
_Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
_Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
_Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

Aurelie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aurelie said...

Awesome pics Wendy!

Follow my blog

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    First Glance Photography

    Seeking Photographers? First Glance Photography is the finest choice. Visit First Glance Photography at OneWed.com & read a bridal review of this vendor.

    Remember OneWed.com when shopping for bridal dresses and bridesmaid dresses. Go ahead, chat with other brides on our wedding forums, browse wedding flower photos or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!